» Do I need new soil?
by OklahomaDelight 9th March 2018, 20:00

» Who grows 'Scentimental'?
by OklahomaDelight 9th March 2018, 20:00

» Roses in pots
by OklahomaDelight 9th March 2018, 10:55

» Growing roses in pots
by OklahomaDelight 9th March 2018, 10:55

PRINCE CAMILLE DE ROHAN- ROGER LAMBELIN- JENNY DUVAL- JOHN HOPPER-HONOR- LOLITA- MME ISSAC PRERRIE-GOLD BUNNY- THE DARK LADY-POTTER AND MORE

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: PRINCE CAMILLE DE ROHAN- ROGER LAMBELIN- JENNY DUVAL- JOHN HOPPER-HONOR- LOLITA- MME ISSAC PRERRIE-GOLD BUNNY- THE DARK LADY-POTTER AND MORE

Post by maree on 29th November 2012, 10:33

Silky , how do the flowers go in full sun , do they frizzle , it would be in full sun ? thanks , the colour sounds lovely .....
maree

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: PRINCE CAMILLE DE ROHAN- ROGER LAMBELIN- JENNY DUVAL- JOHN HOPPER-HONOR- LOLITA- MME ISSAC PRERRIE-GOLD BUNNY- THE DARK LADY-POTTER AND MORE

Post by silkyfizz on 29th November 2012, 11:43

Mine is pretty much in sun for most of the day getting north and west hot sun, doesn't seem to mind. It flowers mainly spring (ready for the Melb Cup as the Flemington one does) and autumn but summer flowers too. It doesn't get much extra watering. Just went out and had a look at it. Only has a few flowers at the moment but they are bathed in sunshine and standing up to this extreme heat today with no sign of droop or frizzle.
silkyfizz

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by silkyfizz on 29th November 2012, 12:24

Great choices there maree. My list just grows and grows, I dread that final cull...
silkyfizz

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lazy Rosarian on 29th November 2012, 12:49

Crepescule will take full sun, it takes while to establish, I will get photo this afternoon of ours. Shade or southern areas it will mildew.
The Lazy Rosarian

Number of posts : 5165
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maree on 29th November 2012, 13:10

Lol , Silky , just deleted that list after seeing your sun friendly list , going to go with the tried and trusted roses , Olde Fragrance , Fragrant Cloud , Valencia , Jubilee Celebration , Don Juan , and some more to decide on lol ... so hard lol .....
maree

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum