by rosebud 11th September 2017, 12:48

» Thornless Bourbon Climbers?
by rosebud 11th September 2017, 12:40

Wouldn't it be great ...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wouldn't it be great ...

Post by maree on 26th May 2012, 10:49

Thanks roseman , better have a go then , i do have some photo's on my facebook page from last year , garden a bit sparse at the moment as i have cut everything back and replanted a lot too .
maree

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by maree on 26th May 2012, 10:51

roseman , what a great garden too !!!!
maree

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatescorpio on 9th April 2013, 13:51

Hi Rita and everyone. I have just learn't how to put a picture up and I saw your message Rita about how nice it is to know who you are talking to so, here I am, my name is Lindsey and I and my family live in Brisbane. Husband is a physicist with a passion for bonsai. His job has taken us to Oxford (UK) for 3 years, NZ - Palmerston North for 4 years then back to Canberra. From Canberra we came up to Brisbane where Phil works in Cancer Care Services, radiation treatments etc. I am currently caring for my 93 year old dad, who really doesn't need much caring, hugely independent, lives alone, cooks, makes bread...... For the previous 4 years I helped care for my mum and then my mother in law. Previous to that I worked in data base development. Have 2 sons, one married last year to a wonderful girl from Panama (my photo is taken from the group photo). My second son is my free spirit, he is up in Cairns and has worked at a lot of things mainly touristy, at the moment his is on a tuna boat making his fortune! His best job was on a maxi yacht called 'Spank Me' (it won the Sydney Hobart under another name some years ago) Anyway backpackers, about 16 at a time spend a couple of days diving, visiting the Whitsunday Islands etc. One trip saw 15 girls and 1 bloke sign up. and of course we have a photo of my son, at the wheel with 15 bikini clad girls, the bloke got to take the photo!

Just to explain my interest in roses, I have always loved them, I am a real English 'girl' in that respect. Even after nearly 50 years in Australia I am still an English girl at heart, and all the possums in the whole of Brisbane are not going to stop me!!!
Chocolatescorpio

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatescorpio on 9th April 2013, 14:15

This is us, Phil left, the free spirit right (see what I mean), dad 93 right. Big boyo and Irene and her parents in the middle. They stayed with us for 2 weeks their English left a lot to be desired our Spanish left even less, it is amazing how you manage. The hairy upper lips were for Movember![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chocolatescorpio

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum