Latest topics
» Has anyone had a similar problem with a rose......
by Ozeboy 21st November 2017, 09:59

» Sad second year roses :(
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th November 2017, 15:40

» what do I need to do?
by eileen0 3rd November 2017, 16:41

» Feeding routines
by carmel 9th October 2017, 10:06

» Two to identify please
by LouiseJB 25th September 2017, 16:02

» rose for sale
by carmel 25th September 2017, 07:46

» Anyone ever heard of this before?
by The Lazy Rosarian 17th September 2017, 16:19

» parole
by Malnewby 14th September 2017, 18:38

Cl. Madame Caroline Testout

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cl. Madame Caroline Testout

Post by shamous o'reily on 11th November 2010, 09:57

Well, originally I had intented to put a trelis screen in front of a pull out clothes line, else where on the property as a means of screening/hiding it, with my MCT to grow and cover the trelis. However, as nothing ever goes to plan and always running out of time, I never got round to putting the trelis and posts up, so was left with a MCT that I had to put somewhere, so stick it there for now I thought. I had planned on planting 8 x climbing pillar types yet to be chosen next year, to go up each pole, but I think I'll wait and see how this goes.....not shore I've given it the best possie....what do ya think....??

P.S. - I originally chose MCT as the climber as I beleive she is the great great great........grandmother of many a modern variety, and thought I might use her as a parent for a little bit of hybridizing fun of my own Spinner . She currently has about 10 or so buds about to burst, so I'll get a couple of shots up soon.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.P.S - The walk through posts in the back ground currently have Cl. Blue Moon planted beside them....but thats for another post.....

shamous o'reily

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum